A brighter future ahead in 2007 ....

Sunday, February 11, 2007

links
Katrina Ying Lei ... Terri

¬10 Feb 2007¬







































































































It has been an enjoyable day for me. I went to school for Mentoring Club meeting and was told that I will be in-charge of games for the BBQ, which will be held at East Coast Park, on 24th March 2007 (Saturday).I saw a handful of familiar faces such as Tat Heng, Adeline, Yue Sing, Junda, and Jing Xian, in the BBQ committee. In the midst of planning, we came up with several games which include Dog & Bone, Musical Chair and many more. Some of them were very quiet and most of them did contribute to the planning of the imminent BBQ. After finalizing the details of the BBQ, Alister and they rest of the committee came and asked what we had discussed. Alister suggested each of us say something and I was asked by Junda to start the ball rolling. I did what I was asked of. The details were quite short and before others had a chance to say, I had already finished what was supposed to be said. I left for cellgroup meeting right after the meeting. Not being abel to reach on time, I sms-ed da jie, telling her that I’ll be late. I reached there at about 2.15pm and the people who were there were Hui Xiang, Terri, Hui Li, Gerade, Heidi, Charis. Without much further ado, the meeting started. Wee Qin, Felix and Li Qin came late. Rudi had to go for his Dragon Boat Training and as a result, he was late too. At about 3.45pm, we left for Singapore Expo for service. Heidi did not alight together with us, as she had something else to attend to. We reached there at around 4.30pm and went straight to Hall 8. The service started soon after we had settled down. Time flies and soon the service ended at around 7.40pm. Terri, Hui Xiang, Hui Li, Gerade, Rudi, Felix and I eventually stayed for dinner at Foyer 3 while the rest went home. We left at around 10pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home