A brighter future ahead in 2007 ....

Sunday, December 24, 2006

links
Katrina Ying Lei ... Terri

~My Family~

The picture above was taken on 7th January 2006, the day when my brother enlisted for Ns. For as long as I can remember, that was the last family photo taken. At times, I'll ask myself this question, " Is it so difficulty to buy one day of their (my parents) time?" Lost in a sea of confusing emotions, sometimes I'll burst into tears, wondering when the next family outing will be. I did try asking them but most of the time I'll get the same reply, " No time ". That is the only answer they can give me, I guessed. I did all I could, but still i get the same respond. Perhaps I only have myself to blame, not being a filial son at times. Year 2006 will soon be coming to an end, with Year 2007 on the verge of approaching. In 2007, all I hope for is to have regular outings and interactions with my family. Perhaps, all these will never come to pass, who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home