A brighter future ahead in 2007 ....

Thursday, September 21, 2006

links
Katrina Ying Lei ... Terri

ReGreTs...

for the past weeks, i've been living my life aimlessly. having my visions in life lost, things weren't gg smoothly as well. recapitulating the past happi memories, i juz realised how much i missed dem. too bad, we can nv turn the clock back to the past. many things happened of late: reshuffling of e30, semester results, spiritual life, family etc... things juz weren't within my control, my life was far from perfection. christian lifesyle is indeed a spiritual warfare; satan will try all means to get u discouraged (a discouraged christian has limited potential). well, tts life i guess. yeah, hopefully everything will turn out to be fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger ^huixiang^ said...

be strong. jia you. God always with you.:)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Daria said...

HELLO! (:
link me, www.feedmechocolate.blogspot.com
&& blog more!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home