A brighter future ahead in 2007 ....

Sunday, February 11, 2007

links
Katrina Ying Lei ... Terri

¬7 Feb 2007¬












































Today, I met up with Nicholas, Chet Hong, Pearlin, Priscilla and Jeremy. It has been ages since I last saw them and it was great to see them once again. Priscilla had to go for badminton practice and hence she was late. We left Century Square without her. Nicholas wanted to there in search of a cobbler to repair. To his dismay, there was none and Jeremy suggested going to the Central as he wanted to withdraw money. So we did. To our surprise, there was a cobbler shop. Nicholas had his shoe handed over to the store assistant and we made our way to Yoshinoya to have our dinner. Before going there, Nicholas went to Life bookstore and Precious Thoughts to buy gifts for his friends. Once we reached Yoshinoya, we looking for seats. We found the seats without much effort. We settled down and ordered the food. As tomorrow will be my birthday, I was told by Nicholas that the meal will be on him. Soon, Priscilla came. Could not resist the temptation of the nice aroma of the food, the rest eventually went to place their order. Surprising, all of us order the same set meal – Teriyaki Chicken. I was having fever and wanted to take panadol to keep my body temperature in control, but I did not have mineral water with me. Priscilla volunteered to buy one bottle for me. After taking the panadol, I felt much better. Moments later, Chet Hong came presenting me a cake, while they rest sang me a birthday song. They bought me a shirt. I was asked to make a wish and in the midst of it, the wax from the candle (on the cake) started dropping on the cake. After that, we took pictures and stayed there for a while before going home. We bided farewell at the interchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home