A brighter future ahead in 2007 ....

Sunday, February 11, 2007

links
Katrina Ying Lei ... Terri

¬8 Feb 2007¬ - My 18th Birthday !!!



























































This is the day I have been looking forward to. It is my 18th Birthday. Woke up at around 10am, I started studying for the exam (Engineering Maths) the next day. I had 3 past year papers to do, of which there were approximately 20 questions for each paper. I continued studying till around 5pm and left home to meet up my cellgroup members at Vivo City. I could not find them initially, but I was told to call Hui Xiang. I called and asked her where she was. The place was big and I had a hard time finding her. She passed the phone to Heidi as she was not wearing specs at that time (could not see clearly). After much description of the landmarks, I did find them eventually. Only Heidi and Hui Xiang were there as Seetoh and Hui Li went to Café Cartel to buy pizza. Sis Hui Min emerged moments later and start conversing with us. Soon, Seetoh and Hui Li came and they brought with them the food (2 Pizzas and sushi) they had bought. Terri and Amelia came minutes later and we started eating.

After eating, I was told by Seetoh to accompany him to throw away the leftover. While walking back, Terri came and started saying how beautiful the sceneries were. I was told to take out my specs and Seetoh started covering my eyes, leading me back. When I opened my eyes, I saw a cake with 1 candle on it. It was not lighted successfully initially. So, they re-lighted it. Some of them even shouted “replay!” They sang me birthday song and I was presented the card and gift they had prepared for me. We went to Long John Silver after that and stayed there for quite a while before going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home